资源描述
1、抵达美国——入境手续
"All passengers on Pan American Flight 22 arriving from Taibei, please go to the Immigration Counter located in front of the arrival lounge. Please have your passports and landing cards ready.
搭乘泛美航空公司第22次班机从台北来的所有旅客请到入境休息室正前方的移民局柜台,并请准备好您的护照和入境证。
After you've cleared Immigration, please proceed to the Pan American baggage claim area, located in the East Wing of the Terminal Building.
入境检查完后请到位于机场大楼东侧的泛美航空公司行李领取处,
Your bags will be available in about 15 minutes. Please have your baggage stubs ready.
您的行李可在15分钟后拿到,请准备好您的行李托寄标签。
After collecting your bags, please proceed to Customs with the declaration slip you filled out on the airplane. Customs is located in the South Wing of the Terminal directly opposite to the departure lounge.
拿到行李后请带上您在飞机上填好的申报单到和出境休息室相对的机场南侧的海关处。
If you have any questions about the transportation from the airport, please ask at one of the Information Counters in the Terminal Building."
如果你有任何有关离开机场的交通问题,请向在机场大楼内的任何一个服务台询问。
Model Dialogs
标准对话
Dialog 1 At the Immigration Window
对话1 在移民局窗口
A:Passport, please.
A:请看一下护照。
B:Surely. Here it is.
B:是的,在这。
A:Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
A:你是商务旅行还是观光?
B:I'm here for sightseeing.
B:我是来观光的。
A:How long do you plan to be here?
A:你打算停留多久?
B:About three weeks.
B:大约三星期。
A:Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
A:嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Dialog 2 At the Customs Inspection Counter
对话2 在海关检查柜台
A:Can I see your customs declaration, please?
A:请让我看看你的海关申报单好吗?
B:Yes. Here you are.
B:好的,在这。
A:Anything to declare?
A:有什么东西要申报的吗?
B:No, nothing that I know of.
B:没有,就我所知道的没有。
A:Are you bringing in any liquor?
A:你有没有携带酒类?
B:No, I'm not.
B:不,我没有。
A:Are you bringing in any cigarettes?
A:你有没有携带香烟?
B:Only my own use.
B:只有我自己要抽的。
A:All right. Please open your bags.
A:好的,请打开你的行李。
B:Certainly.
B:好的。
A:What're those?
A:这些是什么?
A:OK. That'll be all. You may close your bags now.
A:好,好了,你现在可以关上行李了。
Useful Expression
常用语句
Roughly two weeks.
大概两星期。
Oh, around three months.
哦,三个月左右。
Just a couple of weeks.
只有两星期。
Approximately one year.
大约一年。
I'm just a tourist.
我只是一名观光客。
I'm here on business (to go to school, to visit friends.)
我来经商(留学、拜访朋友)。
Mostly business and a little sightseeing.
主要是出公差,顺便观光。
No, I don't believe(think) so.
不,我想不是的。
No, I don't have anything to declare.
不,我没有任何东西申报。
Nothing to declare.
没有东西要申报。
I have only my personal belongings.
我只带了换洗衣物。
Just my clothing, camera, and a couple of gifts.
只有我的衣物、照相机和一两件礼物。
These cigarettes are for my own use.
这些香烟是我自己要抽的。
I don't have any liquor.
我没带任何酒类。
Vocabulary
词汇
Quarantine
检疫
Immigration
移民局
Customs Inspection
海关检查
C.I.Q. (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine)
海关,出入境和检疫
vaccination certificate; yellow book; immunization card
预防接种证明书;黄皮书;免疫卡
disembarkation card; landing card
入境证
embarkation card
出境证
customs declaration form (slip)
海关申报单
visa
签证
personal effects; personal belongings
随身物品
alcoholic beverage
酒类
gift
礼物
cigarette(s) (a park of, a carton of)
香烟(一包,一条)
cigar(s) (a box of)
雪茄(一盒)
pipe tobacco
烟丝
liquor
酒类
plants
植物
food
食品
fruit
水果
suitcase
手提包
trunk
皮箱
suit
套装
sweater
毛衣
scarf
围巾
handkerchief
手帕
socks
袜子
stockings (a pair of)
长袜(一双)
camera
照相机
movie camera
摄影机
8 millimeter camera
8毫米摄影机
super 8 camera
特8号照相机
film
底片
color film
彩色底片
video camera
录影照相机
medicine
药
perfume
香水
wrist watch
手表
jewelry
珠宝
toilet articles
化妆品
portable radio
手提收音机
cassette tape recorder
卡式录音机
micro-cassette tape recorder
超小卡式录音机
electric razor
电动刮胡刀
02美国观光英语会话 02
Dialog 1 Having a porter Help You
对话1 请服务生帮你忙
A:Porter!
A:服务生!
B:Yes, sir.
B:是的,先生。
A:Please carry these bags to the taxi.
A:请把这些行李搬到出租车上。
B:How many do you have?
B:你有几件行李?
A:Three.
A:三件。
B:All right.
B:好的。
A:Thanks. How much do I owe you?
A:谢谢,多少钱?
B:Sixty cents a bag.
B:一件行李60分。
A:Fine. Here's $2.00. Keep the change.
A:好的,这是两块钱,不用找了。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
Dialog 2 Taking a Taxi to the Hotel
对话2 坐出租车去旅馆
A:Yes, sir. Where to?
A:请上车,先生,去哪里?
B:To the Park Hotel.
B:去公鸭旅馆。
A:Here we are, sir. That's $26.40.
A:到了,先生,总共26.40元。
Dialog 3 The Limousine Drops You Off at Your Hotel
对话3 大型轿车送你去旅馆
A:Do you go near the Drake Hotel?
A:到公鸭旅馆附近吗?
B:Yes, we do. It's on our route.
B:是的,那是我们的行车路线。
A:What do you charge, please?
A:请问要多少钱?
B:The fares are all the same, $5,00 to the downtown airline bus terminal. You can get off anywhere along the way.
B:车费都是一样的,到市中心的航空公司大巴总站5元。你可以在沿途任何地方下车。
A:How long does it take?
A:要多少时间?
B:Oh, about 45 minutes.
B:哦,大约45分钟。
B:Drake Hotel!
B:公鸭旅馆!
A:I get off here. What about my baggage?
A:我在这里下车,我的行李呢?
B:It's loaded in the back of the bus. Give me your claim check. I'll get it for you. Anyone else for the Drake Hotel?
B:放在大巴后面,把行李牌给我,我拿行李给你,还有没有人要在公鸭旅馆下车?
Useful Expression
常用语句
Where's the bus stop (taxi stand)?
公共汽车站牌(出租车停靠点)在哪里?
Please call a taxi for me.
请帮我叫辆出租车。
P
展开阅读全文
温馨提示:
金锄头文库所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
相关搜索